Our bank of experts are always on-hand to help members in their day-to-day work by responding to a whole range of queries.
This year some of our expert knowledge has helped members with issues around eligibility requirements, complaints procedures, role of tenant advocates, fire brigade responses, TV licenses, support planning arrangements.
Here is a more in depth list of the issues we have responded to:
- Dissatisfaction with way complaint handled by organisation
- Eligibility for sheltered housing
- Status of scheme managers
- Intergenerational projects
- Tenants’ advocate role
- Future of funding for community alarms in sheltered services
- Demand for sheltered housing
- Fire service response
- Disclosing information about medication
- Advice on good practice in support planning
- TV licenses
- Local authority sheltered accommodation provision in theEast Midlands
- Need for a sheltered housing tenant to have a support plan (tenant)
You can email Erosh with any queries you have.