- This event has passed.
Erosh Kent Network Meeting
April 3 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Welcome, housekeeping, apologies and introductions – Jo McTavish
- Erosh Update – Jo McTavish
Lesley Green, Extra Care Service Manager, West Kent Housing Association and Kate Stimpson, Area Manager, Anchor Hanover Group, will lead workshops on the topic of Dementia, the issues this condition poses for providers and some possible solutions
Viv Lyons, Consultant, The Time for Dementia Programme.
An innovative educational programme designed to create a new generation of health care professionals who have a greater understanding of Dementia and how it impacts on lives. It started in Surrey and Sussex and is now being rolled out in Kent.
- What’s happening in your area-sharing good practice – All
- Hoarding – follow up discussion from the last meeting, sharing experiences and finding help – All
- Planning the next meeting – All
- Any other business
- Date and venue of next meeting