Capita’s National Safeguarding Adults Conference is taking place on Monday, February 25, 2013, in Central London.
Erosh members are offered a 20% discount on the standard public sector delegate fee if they reserve their place using the booking form.
Former erosh director of policy Imogen Parry will be a guest speaker at the event along with Sue Lewis, head of supported housing services at erosh member Together Housing Group, and other leading health and social care, local government and communities representatives.
With the Care and Support White Paper proposing far-reaching reforms to adult safeguarding, this conference equips you with the knowledge to strengthen shared strategies and prevent and reduce the risk of abuse or neglect to vulnerable adults.
Do not miss this opportunity to hear experts from local authorities, health services, police and housing providers address the challenges in ensuring that people in the most vulnerable situations are safe. Hear from a variety of national speakers and local practitioners addressing key issues, including:
- Prioritising the safeguarding of adults with health in transition
- Best practice in the use of the Mental Health Capacity Act in preventing harm from occurring
- Regulating the quality of care provided by external organisations
- Examining the legal essentials of dealing with cases of self-neglect
- Learning from the Winterbourne View Serious Case Review