This section provides you with real examples of good practice from erosh members to enable you to benefit from others’ experiences.
- Riverside ECHG – Introduction of computers into sheltered schemes
- Aragon Housing Association – Get Digital Scheme
- Good Practice Case Study – ‘Steps Project’
- Good Practice Case Study – ‘The Sunshine Club’
- Gwalia – Llys Dewi Sant & Spill Media – Digital Inclusion Project
- Life and Soul Project
- RCT Homes – Summerdale Scrum
- Record, Recall, Relive
- Riverside ECHG – Fair Trade event (Faithfield sheltered scheme)
- Tenant Safeguarding Awareness Training
- West Kent Housing Association – Achieving Excellence, Improving Lives (White Oak Court)
- Westminster City Council – Health Hub for Older People (Juniper House)
The information in this content is for guidance only and is not advice from a lawyer. We therefore recommend that you seek appropriate legal advice before taking action. Erosh cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any action taken based on the information provided.